Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD lan in wexford next weekend

Options
  • 21-05-2005 1:51am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any hardcore COD players intrested in a hardcore COD playing in wexford next weekend send me a PM. Its the 1st-ib LAN invite only lan and there about 7 places left. Let me know if you are intrested and I will see what I can do for ya. Also its a bit of a pissup so the real good 1st-ib players dont play that well. I came 3rd over all at the last lan but I was sober! the sign ups are on www.room101.org. Send me a PM to me or talk to me on MSN on barrkell@hotmail.com

if ya dont like COD feck off and dont anoy me about this LAN with "will ya be playin SC:source? " kinda questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Fionn_McCool

yeah i was one of those that got pissed at the last lan

all i can say is "what a lan"

if there was ever a lan you should go to it is this one

unfortunately i cant go to this one due to a friends 21st eing on the sae weekeend ut i advise you tat uless you have soething very iporant going on tis weekend you should try to attend this lan

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

God Fionn you are almost as pissed as me atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

"will ya be playin SC:source? "

;-)

would have loved to come Spooky but out of the country ! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

And I'm in Galway... Absolutely gutted to be honest... :(

Pity there Steph. Well as of lunch time today there were only 4 places left so if yer intrested goto room101.org. There are rental PC for an extra fiver if ya dont wana drag yer rig down.

• Advertisement

No bother perhpas you can make the next one. BTW we dont only play COD just about 80% of the time. We played some Flatout at the last one and some DC.

Only 2 places left lads!

Have a great weekend guys, from a NET cafe in Rome

D

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I'll be there.. and ehh this time I'm not drinking... honestly! ;)

But ya were playing WOW><

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

How did the LAN go Spooky, still ragin i cudnt get up to it

Twas great. Some serioius CODage altogether. Played some mad mods too CTF with a cow and all that. I had to leave early though as I wasent feeling well on the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

if ya dont like COD feck off and dont anoy me about this LAN with "will ya be playin SC:source? " kinda questions.
    what is SC source?

Jakkass wrote:
    what is SC source?

i do believe its a typo jak

There may be another free LAN in ennischorty comming up in the next month or so. Would ya be up for it kinster or even loobz as i know its not very far from youre kneck of the woods?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Any CoD LANs in the Stoneybatter area? I'm on foot...

The closest one i can think of for you steph would be Darkside, but I think you said you were going to that one. Will see you there.

There may be another free LAN in ennischorty comming up in the next month or so. Would ya be up for it kinster or even loobz as i know its not very far from youre kneck of the woods?

Id be up for it spook, my only means of transport is loobz :D so i guess ill be offering him a sexual favour :eek:
    Cheers for the heads up, let me know when you have more info

Could be as soon as saturday week but i`ll get back to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Id say I can go lads. I really want to check this lan out as I heard lots about it. I'll probably end up gettin hammered anyway. It will all probably end up something like this! :D
    I hope I dont get as excited as this guy! :p BOOM...Headshot!

• Advertisement

Just dont drink that water and you will be fine. The water must be strange in wexford.

BTW any one else intrested in going to a LAN this bankholiday weekend in Wexford let me know. It will be COD and battlefield all the way at this one. Send me a PM if ya can make it. Its a free one in my Bro`s house. Room for about 12-16.

Wohoo! Im itchin' for this LAN. Getting my PC sorted, could do with an oul' defrag. Thanks to Spook for the invite. Tasty fish.

No bother its shaping up nicely now will be a good laugh. You and kinkster sound like mad mofo`s and AK47 just is. You misted him on TS last night trying to sing American Pie. God it was bad.

LMAO. I was on TS for a while with AK and Ronoc. Was playin COD: UO for a while with AK. In the middle of it all I friggin' lost my connection to teh interweb for some reason. Its back up now :D

I'll be there Sat eve lads !! cant wait, these lan are always a laugh !

Spooky LIDL beer is banned !! the keys on my keyboard are melting...........

Ronoc, your organised the TS bingo numbers?

Hey, theres no need to slate Lidl beer. Nothin like a Fink in the mornin' *hiccup*.
    Will probably hit Lidl before we head up. Gonna take it easy as we will probably be up early. Dont want to be rat arsed at 9pm puking all over my keyboard.

Drapper wrote:
    Ronoc, your organised the TS bingo numbers?

Im going to a bingo lan???
    Now this is shaping up to be a good weekend :D

kinkstr wrote:
    Im going to a bingo lan???
    Now this is shaping up to be a good weekend :D

did you not here about it ? its the new COD mod ! two rounds of bingo in Carentan !

jackpot of 100Euro........

• Advertisement

Drapper wrote:
    did you not here about it ? its the new COD mod ! two rounds of bingo in Carentan !

jackpot of 100Euro........

Hehe, gwan! :D

Advertisement