Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crime Writers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,242 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I do believe that a Bosch film could work. Kurt Russell would be perfect in the main role. Throw in Clint Eastwood and a decant script andyou could be on to a winner.

Oh no, have to disagree with you there - Clint was already in a film from a Connelly book (Blood Work), and it was absolutely terrible. Couldn't see Kurt Russell as Bosch either.

<edit>
    Gimmick - are you thinking of "Angels Flight"? probably his best Bosch book IMO
    </edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

My favorite crime writer has to be Kinky Friedman... if you haven't ready any of his stuff, I highly recommend it.
    I also love Agatha Christie and PG Woodhouse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Ive read some Kinky Friedman, not in a while thought, cant remember what it was, will have to look at the bookshelves.Very, very enjoyable.Great flowing style and a good sense of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

He's just great! Very, very funny!! :)

Advertisement