Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OC on TG4: eh, wtf?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

beanyb wrote:
    It's not on next week either, it's a choice between the episodes when the killers play the bait shop and when the thrills play the bait shop!

agghh ffs, whats the story.Saw the de rogha ad but didnt realise the thrills ep was one of the choices.I hate those ****heads.Whiney gob****es.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

its the same with cold case as well. on the tg4 website it says the americans have taken a holiday and so are they. but the US are 5 or 6 eps ahead on both shows,i think the season finale for both shows are next week,so whats the point on this? sky one will now be ahead of tg4 for cold case as of next thursday and E4 will soon be ahead with the oc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Moe79

Oh ffs - why do they have to do this? Does it really matter if we end up like a week behind the US?

Or if they have to take a 2 week break, why couldn't they show those 2 OC specials that were on E4 a while back.. A day in the Life or Obsess Completely..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ILOVEYOU

Marissa shoots tre in the last episode cause ryan finds out that tre tried to rape her and gets into a fight with him, and marissa runs in and wants them to stop but tre is about to kill ryan with a telephone so she shoots him.

SPOILER ALERT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

ILOVEYOU wrote:
    Marissa shoots tre in the last episode cause ryan finds out that tre tried to rape her and gets into a fight with him, and marissa runs in and wants them to stop but tre is about to kill ryan with a telephone so she shoots him.

SPOILER ALERT!

If I hadnt already seen it too, I'd be incredibly angry at you right now, so I'm sure lots of people will be! Great ending though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Eh ... generally you put spoiler before the spoiler, not AFTER it :rolleyes:

I'm sure some people are gonna be incredibly angry at you after this, for ruining the ending for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

OK, i'm not up on all the character names... who is tre? Ryan's brother?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

ILOVEYOU wrote:

SPOILER ALERT!

AH FFS!!! Put spoiler alert in the Title, ya gob****e! My life is now ruined!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Oh and Caleb dies and jimmy gets back together with julie cooper

Is there anyway to ban these stupid sons of b!tches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Someone is going to die for this.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Spoilers added,

Any repeat offences & bans will ensue....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

I have seen it so I am not shocked but they are asses for doing that it just ruins the whole thing for others. That was well bent! And anyway lads don't worry there is loads of stuff to happen so that was only a little bit of the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ILOVEYOU

oh no there isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Yeah hes right there, thats pretty much the lot

ILOVEYOU wrote:
    oh no there isn't.

you are the git that posted,stupid idiot.

Advertisement