Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonderscreen, TV3, 14th May

Options
  • 16-05-2005 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

I saw an animation on Wonderscreen, TV3, 14th May. I think the title was "Project for the new American ...." It was about the motivation for the war in Iraq amongst other thing. Does anybody know the name of it or know where I can find out more info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Wonderscreen is repeated on Wednesday at mightnight.

Was it the one done mainly in black and red? I think there was an email address or website link at the end of it.

Record it and you should be able to get some details from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Loads of red and black, thats the one. Looks like I'm going to have to wait til wednesday so.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I can help. There's a thread here about it on the Films forum. It's called 'What Barry Says' and you can watch the animation online here. Hope that helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

ixoy wrote:
    I can help. There's a thread here about it on the Films forum. It's called 'What Barry Says' and you can watch the animation online here. Hope that helps :)

Nice one Ixoy...was lookin' for this meself.
    Some other pretty good stuff on that show the other night...nice to see TV3 aren't all about reality TV and yank import crap...

[edit] Haha...I love this stuff....esecially posting it on US forums :D

For anyone that has never seen the infamous letter to Clinton from thr PNAC, here we go...makes very interesting reading...especially when you look at the dates and the signees.
    http://www.newamericancentury.org/iraqclintonletter.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Thanks Ixoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Yeah thanks for that ixoy!

Advertisement