Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wonderscreen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Wow the graphics lure you in, the music hypnotises you, and the eloquent english accent brainwashes you.

I'd never heard the phrase "New American Century" before but I had heard of the idea. The following kinda gets me scared:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/
    The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

for all the effort they put in, they could have spelt dick cheney right ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I really wish Wonderscreen was on at a better time. Middle of the night on Saturdays and Mondays doesn't really work for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 marshmellowface

well you'll be glad to know the repeat has been moved to Wednesday nights at 11:50pm! Still kinda late but 24 minutes of great films is well worth it..

They're showing some cool stuff tonight, the animation in 'JoJo in the Stars' is awe inspiring..

lineup here:
    www.lovelyproductions.com/wonderposter.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Good show tonight. Especially "The End". Brilliant stuff!

That Ed Holdsworth one was good too, although almost a carbon copy of his video for "She Moves She" by Four Tet.

Does the show itself have anything to do with D.A.D.D.Y.? I saw their Warlords of Pez vid tonight, and I thought I saw them mentioned at the very end too? I'm looking forward to seeing their new video for the Chalets.

It's a shame that TV3 haven't moved to widescreen yet. I'd love to see Wonderscreen in proper 16:9.

• Advertisement
Advertisement