Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity ball Pictures

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

crash_000 wrote:
    anyhow, i dont do markups :P
    markups? what now? you mean markup languages ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

let the nerding begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Aye. after a while of doing html and getting paid for it but going insane, and getting annoyed with xml, i decided no more.

oh and one day i will murder flash :/

crash_000 wrote:
    Aye. after a while of doing html and getting paid for it but going insane, and getting annoyed with xml, i decided no more.
    Ah yeah, its like evil and just annoying, started looking at xml once, got bored 20secs later, last time i did that...
    oh and one day i will murder flash :/
    Yeah its just poxy now, it was such a cool app when it first came out...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

When you get people going "can you do this....but like...in flash" its just funny.

one day i installed flash, worked on it for 10 minutes, got annoyed, uninstalled it, realised i needed it, reinstalled it, worked for 10 minutes..... this went on for most of the day.

• Advertisement

i used to use flash back in the 1.x and 2.x versions, but these days i wouldn't touch off it with the rake of sites that have just given it a horrible name at this point...though it has become a quite usefull tool.........

Advertisement