Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity ball,black-tie??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Oh yeah because most of the time we'd prefer just a loincloth and a club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

There's a lot to said for loincloth on the right guy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Chick wrote:
    There's a lot to said for loincloth on the right guy ;)

You're familiar with my work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Anyone know what's thr craic with runners. I have a really sore foot so can't wear shoes so got myself a brand new pair of white runners (in fact I think it looks pretty cool with the tux) can I get away with this??!>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Kappar wrote:
    Anyone know what's thr craic with runners. I have a really sore foot so can't wear shoes so got myself a brand new pair of white runners (in fact I think it looks pretty cool with the tux) can I get away with this??!>
    Perhaps if you wear it with a look of detached, cynical irony. But otherwise, make it pretty obvious that you've got a foot injury..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Kappar wrote:
    Eh white.. ?

You like attention don't you? Cos even the most paraletic people will be staring at you muttering to themselves wtf!

I'da picked pitch black runners meself sans hesitation. I second pet's advice, you'd wanna be limping like you were in war and took extreme action to get off the front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

It's not that I like attention it was just that I wanted something to wear after the ball and thinking that it would be no bother to wear runners (seeing as it seems to be encouraged for girls) i said to myself get a pair them you like them. Now I think I'll "run" out and get myself a pair of cheapo dunnes black runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

25 euro in dunnes for black shoes - you can't beat it - especially since they'll last a year...

Advertisement