Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you work at?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SODSS

Hey there,
    I'm an electrician trying to change companys but nothing going out there.anyone here s of anything let me know :D - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

i'm a leaving cert student and rarely get to play in the fitz i have played three of the merrion free roles, but havent placed in any of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

I own a dvd & video games shop ( very soon to be 2 ). I am also going to be promoting some poker tournaments. First one is €50 rebuy in Drogheda at the Europa hotel on May 19th - details will be posted tomorrow. I also write for Paddy power and have a couple of other poker related projects going on which you will all hear about soon.

I also play a lot of poker and warcraft. Amazingly I still have the best girlfriend in the world too! ( poker trips to the Bahamas helps..)

This is the only time I am going to pimp it but if you are looking for a games related stuff then I can do a good deal for all boards members. I usually have all the top games and 100's of pre-owned ones too. I take paypal, neteller or PS/PP transfers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Good luck with the new shop and tourney. I'm from Drogheda originally so I might come along to it.
    I currently work in the corporate sales dept of a bookshop however I have always dreamed of being an internatonal assassin and the way my general attitude is going I might take the plunge sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I recently got a job in BoyleSports Bookmakers, after a year of living off my poker wins.
    I just can't get enough of the gamble.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Good luck with the new shop and tourney. I'm from Drogheda originally so I might come along to it.
    I currently work in the corporate sales dept of a bookshop however I have always dreamed of being an internatonal assassin and the way my general attitude is going I might take the plunge sooner rather than later.

Could you start with the guy who just cracked my KK with 52 soooted (I raised substantially preflop...)

Advertisement