Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting people in Dublin

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Blondie 81,

I know a maynoother who goes to town, if you want her number/bebo PM me. Otherwise plenty of people on this hit town at the weekends arrange a meet up or you can come with us. But Im a bloke and my dancining is anything but girlie its robotic because Im a mans man (real men cant dance).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Give me a shout if yes want sum1 2 go out wit im always up 4 sum craic!!!:P;)........im startin college in few weeks 2 :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Canada man

I'm not too sure if you're still looking for someone to go for a few bevies and maybe have a good chat but, I would love to do so. I'm just here from Canada for about a month, working at UCD, and it's definitely hard to find people my age to go and relax with. SO, if you're interested just drop me a line. take care : )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

ThreadNecromancy.jpg

Advertisement