Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park Season 9

Options
  • 01-04-2005 1:44am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone been following this? (Yes, I know, not yet on Irish TV....please lets not bother with the ever-present "But how are you watching it" questions - if you really really need to know, PM me or something)

Thought ep 1 (Mr Garrison Gets A Fancy New Vagina) was good although weird, 2 was disappointing (Die Hippies, Die!), 3 was pretty good (Wing) although the "moral" as such was a bit overdone, and 4 was...well....excellently tasteless (called Best Friends Forever, it's a combination of a pastiche of LotR/Constantine/Matrix Revolutions and commentary on the Schiavo case).

It seems things are starting to move a little downhill, but Best Friends Forever was still a very good example of how good the show is when there's something for them to comment on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

yeah ive been a tad dissappointed so far, thats cos the bar was raised so high with seasons 7 & 8.
    Its still quite hilarious though.i say it should be judged once it hits ep 907 (half way point)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

I don't know if they'll ever top that episode when Cartman was trying to sell aborted foetuses to the highest bidder.

Does anyone know when season 5 is coming out on DVD?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Zoton

It's already out on region 1 dvd. Region 2 won't be available til early 2006

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i like season 9 so far its going well wuite funny. i cant wait for the episode they will do about the pope cause the cover all things in the media like passion of the crist and that case about the feeding tube

• Advertisement
Advertisement