Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park Series 9

Options
  • 10-03-2005 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭

Started in the US last night

Episode 901: Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
    This week on South Park, Mr. Garrison is getting a sex change. The
    boys have to help Mr. Garrison get his testicles out of Kyle's knees!

[update]The boys' teacher gets in touch with his feminine side in the
    ninth season premiere of "South Park," entitled "Mr. Garrison's Fancy
    New Vagina," premiering Wednesday, March 9 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY
    CENTRAL.

Mr. Garrison goes to great lengths to get what he's always wanted…a
    sex change. As he enjoys his new womanly attributes, the rest of the
    town gets in touch with their inner feelings too. Meanwhile, Kyle
    wrestles with the fact that Jews just aren't good at basketball.

More info ;)http://awesomo.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Will they think of next?
    sounds good though

I think South Park is cool but but Sky wont give it enough air time cause it's not "The Simpsons"
    Same thing happened to Futurama and Family Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Stalfos wrote:
    I think South Park is cool but but Sky wont give it enough air time cause it's not "The Simpsons"
    Same thing happened to Futurama and Family Guy

Sky are dropping South Park and Paramount will start showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Sky are dropping South Park and Paramount will start showing it.

Or you could just eh *acquire* the ep's online......

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

don't know about sky dropping south park any back up like a link or article??

south park is so great it's good to see one show can keep their shows fresh for a long time. (eg. not simpsons).

also sky had been showing south park a lot about 3 weeks ago.

every wednesday at 10pm
    then monday to friday starting at 1am they had four episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Cremo wrote:
    don't know about sky dropping south park any back up like a link or article??

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds19757.html

• Advertisement

ahh doesn't really matter now season 8 was so last year

the episode was great
    last weeks episode was so funny, the fact that ms. garrison will be around for a good while to come gives a new edge to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

If you thought last weeks ep was good. This weeks will have u pissing your pants!

Cartman tries to eliminate hippies from the face of the earth in an all new episode of “South Park,” entitled "Die Hippie, Die," premiering Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Cartman warns the citizens of South Park that it will only be a matter of days before the town becomes the Hippie Capital of the World.

No one will believe him until they find out the hippies plan to stage a weeklong music fest.

The town has no choice but to turn to Cartman for help. He then puts his plan to eradicate his lifelong enemies in motion.

More info http://awesomo.net/index.php

this week's episode wasn't as good as the season opener

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

seriously though wtf?

• Advertisement

a bit of an odd episode alright.

the chinese restaurant owner is my favourite character bar cartman. he's so funny

"Hellow, welcome to city wok may i take you order?"

"awww no, not my city chicken"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

that episode was kind of city

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

#904 - Best Friends Forever 28 Mar 2005

This week on South Park: "Best Friends Forever"
    Cartman is jealous when Kenny gets the last new portable gaming device before the toy store runs out. Will Cartman and Kenny be able to stay best friends forever?

Pretty good episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

The Keanu Reeves statue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

That Wing episode was a classic. You have to download the MP3's from her site. I can't believe she's for real.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

So far i wasn't entirely convinced by this season until Best Friends Forever (reminded me of Mr Jefferson from last season) - Mr Garrison's vagina thing seemed a bit too much of a "hmm, how else can we make this guy seem like a freak?", "Die hippy die" made the mistake of having Cartman's rabid hatred be entirely vindicated, and Wing was funny except for laying on the message too thickly towards the end.

Best Friends Forever, on the other hand....between god making the PSP, Satan going out with a Sith lord, and the whole schiavo commentary thing, I thought it was great. the bit with the chant (kenny's dead - you bastards!) was particularly good.

Hope the season continues in this spirit. :)

any episode that has city wok/city airlines is class.

#904 was great definelately the best so far, reminded me of the episode that had must sh!t tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

"Hackackackah..."

"No, you're not supposed to say that part. Hackackackah..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Hehe yeah, really liked that bit... lovely republican bashing. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

905 was a bit poor only a couple of good jokes, Randy fighting all the time (I thought this was aammmerriicaca) and Kyle's cousin making a nice little cameo.

• Advertisement

haven't seen 905 yet, can't wait, if randy is in it then it's classic.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

OMG, 906 is feckin brilliant :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

907 isent the greatest its got some funny bits but not as good as start of season episodes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Episode 6, The Death of Eric Cartman was bloody hilarious. Especially the bit with the criminals and Eric was shaking tables and throwing papers out of the filing cabinet.

Best line though was the very end when he found out and he's just staring at Butters, then comes out with
    "son of a b*tch Butters". Classic Cartman.

Episode 7 wasn't as good, had some good bits especially the bit in the toilets
    Butters: Who's dropping bombs in there, how about a curtesy flush?
    Cartman: Up yours Butters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Duggy

Season 9 is brilliant. Just shows that not all animation have to degrade over time like The Simpsons (For the past few years its just not funny anymore, it's trying to be like Family Guy. Should've quit with dignity while it was ahead. )

Unless you guys have digital and Paramount you'll barely, if not ever, see South Park again. To enjoy these get them off the net, season 8 and 9 and goddamn funny bar one or two shows in them, well worth the download speeds.

"RABBLE-RABBLE-RABBLE-RABBLE, TheyTukERJOBS!!"

Duggy wrote:
    Season 9 is brilliant. Just shows that not all animation have to degrade over time like The Simpsons (For the past few years its just not funny anymore, it's trying to be like Family Guy. Should've quit with dignity while it was ahead. )

Unless you guys have digital and Paramount you'll barely, if not ever, see South Park again. To enjoy these get them off the net, season 8 and 9 and goddamn funny bar one or two shows in them, well worth the download speeds.

"RABBLE-RABBLE-RABBLE-RABBLE, TheyTukERJOBS!!"
    they durkourjibbbss

Advertisement