Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite TV Intro of all time

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

One of my favourites at the moment is CSI Miami.... very powerful.

Who could forget CHiPS. Poncherello and Baker..... ah the memories!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Darkplace intro was great !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Gotta represent for Red Dwarf, which changed it's theme almost every series while keeping the overall tune.

Altogther now...

"It's cold outside..."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I like the "Murder she wrote" song, also gotta love A-Team, Dallas (was my ringtone for a year!), and the Turtles!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

CSI:Crime Scene Investigate (whooo are you? I really want to know who are you?)

Law and Order is classic.
    Newsnight on BBC 2, the best news intro music and graphics.
    Channel 4 News, the 2nd best news intro music.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Got to be CSI

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Page two and no mention of the theme to Hill Street Blues :eek: . It's a classic instrumental by Mike Post . Blue Peter would be another favourite of mine , Mike Oldfield did a good version in the eighties.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Hill Street Blues

Yeap excellent.

Cagney and Lacey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Rockford Files

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Brass Eye - the way the dramtic current affairs music just keeps goign and going. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Ski Sunday music. Its actually known as "Pop Looks Bach".
    I loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Very good website for american programme theme tunes.

http://www.80stvthemes.com/

enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Here's another one that springs to mind... The Crystal Maze. Remeber that show with Richard O Brien on Channel 4!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

The A-Team

I still love that program!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

the crystal maze:oh god...i used to love that show...remember when i younger and was off school sick i would watch it... thought the games looked deadly hard!
    was flickn through sky other night actually, it about 2.30am and it was on...cudnt stop laughn, ppl on it wer so clueless...and games so easy! memories! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

he-man
    dallas
    cheers
    only fools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A-Team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MariaRyan

I love Dynasty and Falcon Crest - Absolute classics!!!!

And then "Little House on the Prairie" which was constantly hummed for all of Sunday afternnoon. That poor little girl, she toppelled over every single week - The Misfortune!!

Advertisement