Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescue Me.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It's out on R1 dvd in July, definately on my must buy list. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=4734

Or is that june? 06/07/05 in the US is June isnt it? bloody backwards country :D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Great show! Loved the part when he punched the cop in the neck last night!!

Can anyone tell me what the song was at the end?? Sounded a bit like Dave Matthews Band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

It's Fell On Bad Days by Rubyhorse. I only caught the last 4-5 episodes but I thought it was great, kicking myself for not getting into it earlier.

I felt really bad for Tommy, hes a bit of a prick and a pimp, but he diddnt deserve that.

Oh yeah, I'm a bit confused about this, the guys that came back to haunt Tommy, did they die in Sept. 11th or did they die earlier on in the series?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

did they die in Sept. 11th or did they die earlier on in the series?

A mix of people from earlier episodes and 9/11

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Really enjoyed this series. When it began airing I knew nothing about it, had heard nothing. This meant it turned out to be a great surprise whereas other great new shows, such as 'Lost', I expected to be great before they began. This one had interesting characters and wicked humour: everyone was flawed. Plus there were a couple of hotties in Proby and Sean...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Well thursdays season finale was a shocker, i'm really surprised at the way it turned out.

Will we see mr. leary in it next season?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Of course.... He is Rescue me.

John

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Will we see mr. leary in it next season?

Of course. It's his baby and he's the main character. It wouldn't be the same without him. Can't wait for the next series. Best show on TV at the moment!

Advertisement