Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No More Pimping.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Smart Telecom, Your populatity has the momenteum of a runaway train, why are you so popular?

This be the thin end of the spam wedge on boards.ie, nail it down now I say.

Frankly I don't know how boards stays up as long as it has considering the bandwidth it must use and the work put into it. Why an online community should waste resources to benifet a heartless multinational company is beyond me.

From a business perspective, boards is privately run is it not? (doesn't recieve government funding or anything?), if people want to use it as an advertising agency, don't boards have the right to limit the manner in which it is done and to be compensated for doing it.

Advertisement