Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a sweet Transvestite. From Transexual. Belfast

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I tried posting while bored out of my demented mind in Heathrow earlier but couldn't so I'll say it now, the whole rocky thing is a BRILLIANT idea, I'd totally be up for it but although I havent asked my parents yet cos of only being back an hour and a half I know I wont be allowed go, so have fun all of you who go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

So did any of you guys regularly go to the Classic? Our Friday nights were ruined when that thing closed down. Sounds damned fun, see you there! And for anyine interested, all the crazy kids who were in the classic production are trying to set up a new Dublin one. It's been going OK, we think it'll be on in Andrew's Lane, but we ain't sure of anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

So did any of you guys regularly go to the Classic? Our Friday nights were ruined when that thing closed down. Sounds damned fun, see you there! And for anyine interested, all the crazy kids who were in the classic production are trying to set up a new Dublin one. It's been going OK, we think it'll be on in Andrew's Lane, but we ain't sure of anything yet.
    I used to go. What fun. Fridays will never be the same.
    And as for the revival groups, I know of three different ressurection efforts.. Whether people will a) stick at it and b) be any good remains to be seen

I never went, when I was younger my then best friend and I had this whole plan that we'd go and dress up when we were older. Crazy 11 year olds.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I went a few times to the Classic, so much fun! Only really started going in the last summer before it closed down though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Zounds wrote:
    in fairness the object to the cross-dressig last year was based on keeping the DCU staff (who seem to fscking hate us) on good terms, not really the decision of the administration.

DCU staff hate CTYI and always will. To them we are little annoyances who seem to have our heads firmly wedged up our asses. CTYIers were by no means the worst in my experiences though. Those Italians were a nightmare. "If you wanna use the hall then pay like everyone else ya cheap gits, not sneak in the back door."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

ah yes, the classic...my 1st time was the last night :(
    twas deeeeadly, but yeah, sounds like a good plan, but shant the plucky revivalers be up and running by this may date? and is anyone organising this? do peeps goin give moneyt to john/aonghus and they organise travel etc, or just seperate? it'd be a mad aul laugh, but is it worth it for a belfast rocky showing? itd be cheaper just to watch he dvd at someone's house and dance etc..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Caoimhe wrote:
    And decending on the Omni Plex with hearts painted all over me wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day in the middle of July...
    Oh wow that was so much fun! I must be the approachable type though cos I had at least four complete strangers come up to me and ask me what was going on, were we promoting a product or something

How come they wouldn't let you have the CTYI holidays during the sessions though? We had a Mardi Gras in 2003, I wore my Playboy bunny costume (and had to suffer the Italian students calling out "Helloooo Bridget Jooones")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Not just Italians, Sportalians. Spanish, Portugese and Italians. General moped riding mainland europe peoples

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Hey, can I come? (by the by Jeb aka Raphael that was done in the most timid voise you can imagine along with your puppy dog eyes you do so well!)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Don't drag up old posts. The penalty for this is death, followed by banning, followed by death. ... Don't do it again.

I wasnt dragging up an old post i know him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

*Bangs head off desk* how does the fact that you kow him negate the fact that you dragged up an old thread praytell, and yes, it was an old thread, and you've done it again! If you know him, talk to him in person! Don't do it in *this* thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

so, iv just seen rocky horror for the first time, and im updating my previous statement...the actress that plays magenta in RH has the same name as my mother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

jesus...
    i think it wasn't me needs a hug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

This thread needed to be brought back up cos' it's approaching soon so things need to be organised.

Well? GET ORGANISING!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I probably won't be going, unless people stop getting murdered/kneecapped/beaten in teh north

I wont be going either- unless I can find some way of convincing my mum our youth theatre's doing the play in Belfast....now there's a thought....

neh they only get kneecaped if they're over four!
    As regards It wasnt Me - "Dude! Calm down!"

Advertisement