Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus lol

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

delanest wrote:
    so you don't know either then ?

Haven't the foggiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Well see ok the idea behind this is that....

Well erm it's funny because...

Urm erh...

Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Reason: It's Jesus!

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Oliax

clearz wrote:

I am (PWN*)Oliax and I logged into my ftp after a few months of connection trouble to find jesus in a folder then I googled pwnstarclan to see if my metas updated and found you so tell me are you cyrus because he is the only person who knows the ftp password and if you are not what the hell is going on here?

I commend you for not deleting my website files though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Oliax wrote:
    I am (PWN*)Oliax and I logged into my ftp after a few months of connection trouble to find jesus in a folder then I googled pwnstarclan to see if my metas updated and found you so tell me are you cyrus because he is the only person who knows the ftp password and if you are not what the hell is going on here?

I commend you for not deleting my website files though :)

eh.........what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

WTF? ROFLMFAO! Great thread to all involved! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

hehe Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

• Advertisement

Pal wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where can I get me one of those? That is class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

This jasrun bloke seems to have a fetish for odd Jesus stuff.

the dashboard Jesus is the funniest I thought.

http://www.jasrun.com/tacky/jesus.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Sorry, but none of this is funny at all. Jesus saying lol? Hi-larious. What next, ghandi lol? Buddha lol? LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Deadwing wrote:
    Sorry, but none of this is funny at all. Jesus saying lol? Hi-larious. What next, ghandi lol? Buddha lol? LOL!
    lol! now THATS an idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ghandi lol
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

actually ganesh lol could pretty funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

... And the Lord did maketh way for Ghandi. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

Back when adds where in black & white !

http://tinypic.com/28jino

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

I cannot believe you are saying and showing those things. One billion people are christians, thats one in evry eight people and you are slagging the one central belief in their life. how can you be any more offencive, its like taking food from a starving child. By just posting that you could go to hll, unless you repent and i think you should take a little extra time at your next connfession. I would like it if you refrain from being so racist in the next message you post. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I cannot believe you are saying and showing those things. One billion people are christians, thats one in evry eight people and you are slagging the one central belief in their life. how can you be any more offencive, its like taking food from a starving child. By just posting that you could go to hll, unless you repent and i think you should take a little extra time at your next connfession. I would like it if you refrain from being so racist in the next message you post. Thank you.
    Best joke ever :cool: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

You kick my dog... hehe best one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Can't be bothered using PaintShop? then try the Jesus Dress Ups ...

http://www.normalbobsmith.com/portfolio/part9/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

They're making Jesus relevant to the internet generation. This is evangelism, not blasphemy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Simi

LOL I can't believe this thread is still going. And I warned you at the start the christian right would come out to protest ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

ROFLMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

http://www.trailervision.com/trailer.php?id=111
    tbh
    Used to be free, but all thats gone now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

That's heading straight for Fundies Say The Darndest Things

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Advertisement