Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Cadillac eldorado 78

• 08-02-2005 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 Repli

What do you guys think of this car, been seeing onea round stephens green a good bit, you dont realise how ****ing big it is until you see it in real life (and not on tv) ! its crazy..

JKrochak.jpg

Mmm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭ hawkmoon269

I think it's ugly, to be honest with you. I like 1950's American cars though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,572 ✭✭✭ BrianD3

That car probably has a 500 cubic inch engine i.e around 8.2 litres. However engines in 70s US cars were stifled by emissions gear - the one in the caddy produces about the same power as a good modern 2 litre engine.

Anyhow, I like these cars - even though I do concede that they are trashy seventies montrosities :D

BrianD3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,981 ✭✭✭✭ mike65

The problem with such a car is that the average Irishman just looks wrong in one! You need a certain "aspect" to convince in a Caddy...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭ Silvera

it's just too OTT for my liking.

american 'pimpmobile' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,572 ✭✭✭ BrianD3

mike65 wrote:
    The problem with such a car is that the average Irishman just looks wrong in one! You need a certain "aspect" to convince in a Caddy...

Mike.
    Is this the look you need?
    boss_x.gif
    That's Boss Hog in case anyone's wondering :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,981 ✭✭✭✭ mike65

Nah more like this
    pimp.jpg

dude!

Advertisement