Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cadillac eldorado 78

Options
  • 08-02-2005 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

What do you guys think of this car, been seeing onea round stephens green a good bit, you dont realise how ****ing big it is until you see it in real life (and not on tv) ! its crazy..

JKrochak.jpg

Mmm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

I think it's ugly, to be honest with you. I like 1950's American cars though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭BrianD3

That car probably has a 500 cubic inch engine i.e around 8.2 litres. However engines in 70s US cars were stifled by emissions gear - the one in the caddy produces about the same power as a good modern 2 litre engine.

Anyhow, I like these cars - even though I do concede that they are trashy seventies montrosities :D

BrianD3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The problem with such a car is that the average Irishman just looks wrong in one! You need a certain "aspect" to convince in a Caddy...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭Silvera

it's just too OTT for my liking.

american 'pimpmobile' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭BrianD3

mike65 wrote:
    The problem with such a car is that the average Irishman just looks wrong in one! You need a certain "aspect" to convince in a Caddy...

Mike.
    Is this the look you need?
    boss_x.gif
    That's Boss Hog in case anyone's wondering :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nah more like this
    pimp.jpg

dude!

Advertisement