Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem 'to headline Slane in September'

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

weirdo

when do you think the line-up wil be announced for slane anyway?

well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

well?

tommorow for sure

i hope your right, how would you know?

• Advertisement

any word yet?

any word yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

any word yet?

I think you've been duped.

i didnt say it twice hah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Shee

Hey, first time to post in this whole debate! So here goes!

I'm a huge Eminem fan and personally, I cannot wait to see him at Slane if he is playing! It'll make my year. BUT saying that, i can understand where alot of people are coming from...Slane is the biggest concert of the year and if someone who I despised was playing it, I wouldn't be happy and I'd be up for the slag match and debates going on here!

On another note, Eminem does rap live. At Punchestown, he had his own DJ laying down the beats, he rapped live and it was good. Anyone who was at it won't deny that. Yes, the crowd may have been some what of a displeasing nature or "scumbags" as you stuck ups out there would care to refer to us as! Your choice at the end of the day.

So continue on with this debate,it's quite interesting...but no matter what happens here, Eminem will most likely be playing Slane and no matter what you say here, it won't make it any less enjoyable for his fans, as would it not If the roles were reversed and Your band was playing!

So, continue with this...It's fun for us "scumbags" to read...

Shee

Ps I believe this post to be full literate therefore tuxy, you can retract your statement of all eminem fans being illiterate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

hahahaha...for the day thats in it I just thought I'd dig this one up.

So Puff Puff Pass and ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV (what a name :rolleyes: ) how are ye feeling this fine Wed afternoon ?

Still believe that Rap is the new revolution and the "artists" are'nt in it for the money? Even Henry Mountcharles admitted that real rock acts would'nt have cancelled due to "exhaustion and other medical conditions"

It's a fad. It'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

So is the whole show cancelled ? probably too late to get a replacement now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Yup hes exausted so he canceled all his european tours and they wont be rescheduled either :eek:

Pity i was looking forward to it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

dublindude wrote:
    mcd would be retards to bring ac/dc. they're a business, not fans of music.

And MCD would do well to never ever, upon pain of having their nether regions doused in guatamalan insanity chilli powder* and dunked in a tub of flesh-eating ants, hire you as a "consultant".

Do you have any idea of just how much "business" AC/DC command? To quote Monty Python ...

"A lot".

* May or may not actually exist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Yup hes exausted so he canceled all his european tours and they wont be rescheduled either :eek:

Pity i was looking forward to it :(

Me too,every single day I'd say to someone- I can't wait for Slane and now this! I booked 50Cents concert-which is on the night after Slane, the minute I heard about Slane. I am so p***ed off at Eminem.And I am not alone.

Advertisement