Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angels & Demons, Dan Brown

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭humbleCounty

still, any time some on slags his storyline i'd say ould Dan just logs on to the net and checks his bank balance!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Aye, A&D was better than DvC.

The signs where amazing to look at !

And the diamond.. f**k ..

However, i read DvC first, and found myself in convulsions with tears streaming from my eyes when..
    Langdon was up in the helicopter, and the bomb was gonna explode etc. I realised that he has to survive cos he is in the sequel, DvC. And people where just looking at me, and i swear, i couldnt stop. Had to stop reading the book for a few mins..

Anyway, good read. As said above, his other 2, DigiFort and DecepPt where not as good as the other 2, but if u like his writing style, then they are a good read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭carpocrates

I cannot, I just cannot believe you people are still talking about this excrement. Do you realise how many books are out there infinitely better and more rewarding? Yet every time I log on here It's always 7 threads about Dan Brown and his fool conspiracies.
    Am I alone here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Go elsewhere then, his books are all the craze..

Advertisement