Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is supporting snoop dogg?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Someone oughta report MCD to the ad people imo. Dre probably never was even booked, it was a ploy to sell out quicker

Nate Dogg, Warren G, Daz Dillinger all names far more likely to appear than Dre. A man who puts out albums every 7 years doesnt go on suprise tours at the drop of a hat

Can imagine the scene as snoop appears tro go out

MCD Shyster"Oh by the way Snoop, can you tell the crowd that Dre couldnt make it tonight?"
    Snoop"He never even told me he was booked!"
    MCD Sh1t"Ah well.....he wasnt actually. We were lying to our customers you see"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

MCD search box Dr Dre no results found :rolleyes:

Someone oughta report MCD to the ad people imo. Dre probably never was even booked, it was a ploy to sell out quicker

Nate Dogg, Warren G, Daz Dillinger all names far more likely to appear than Dre. A man who puts out albums every 7 years doesnt go on suprise tours at the drop of a hat. IIRC Dre was announced on a Tuesday, it sold out late Thursday night early Friday (i know cos i tried to buy at midday on Friday)

Can imagine the scene as snoop appears tro go out

MCD Shyster"Oh by the way Snoop, can you tell the crowd that Dre couldnt make it tonight?"
    Snoop"He never even told me he was booked!"
    MCD Sh1t"Ah well.....he wasnt actually. We were lying to our customers you see"

BTW I Need tickets (or A ticket even) check out FS forum

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

Im not going to believe Dre will preform with Snoop its too good to be True. But the person i love to saee with snoop the most is Nate Dogg, he's a legend and he Makes a lot of snoops songs that bit better, just take Aint no fun. if Nate is with him i cant wait to hear that song live :D:D:D

Advertisement