Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Movie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

ha ha ha thats cute

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

How old are your parents are they relatively young to have enjoyed it when it first came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

I love the simpsons but it's been run into the ground so i say just make the movie it's not as if it will make a difference :P

• Advertisement

My point exactly when it first came out my parents were in their early forties.

All it is anymore and i find myself repeating myself over and over again is the simpsons is nothing but a breeding ground for celebs to boost their massive ego's.

c'mon admit its cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

2008!!!! dear god i'll be
    /me counts fingers

23! man i feel old...
    I'll be 52...

/me sobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

ill be like 27, sucks willie(no no not willie d) :p

but i do agree celebs are only appearing in simpsons now to boost their image!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I loved both the South Park and Beavis and Butthead Movies when they came out first. But I don't think they're all that great to watch now
    I dunno about that, I saw the South Park movie on Tv recently and still enjoyed it. The music helps it in that respect.
    But I don't think I'll bother going to see a Simpsons film, although maybe I'll feel differently in 3 years.

what will the quality of the simpsons be in 3 years though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

There will be a simpsons movie in three years,i heard that rumor about two or three years ago. the plot isnt movie worthy. i would make a good esipode though

if you know of the plot or a rumour of the plot post it in spoiler tags so we can read them!

ill be 16ish i think...but im not good at maths..... :P

if your 13 then thats correct!

woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I hope the writers come back from futurama, and go back on drugs like they were for a couple of seasons....(comic book guy voice) Best Simpsons Ever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

wow ill be 20...weird....anyway i think making a movie is just completely dragging out what they can from the product 'the simpsons' although it will grab a few new viewers 10 year ols who cant tell what is good or what is crap. Over the past few years all they have been doing is taking the piss out of anyone or anything they can.......not loooking forward to the movie

• Advertisement
Advertisement