Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southpark - Woodland Critter Christmas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    I get it! I love south park! but then I am a lot viler, sicker and more vulgar than most boys I know!

Phone Number Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Yeah it was that funny...
    I love the way you all get so upset that your precious little tv show was insulted, just highlights my point really.

the point that your 75% retarded .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 femmedujour

Stan: god cartman you're such a big fat ass
    Cartman: go to hell stan.
    Stan: no, you big fat ass.
    Cartman: Goddamnit!!!
    Insert giant bird plucking kenny from the ground.

The end.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

actually kenny hasn't died once this season.. and he think he only died once in the last season.

the characters have all "grown up" alot, and the show itself has changed completely from the first few seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 femmedujour

I loved the early stuff but got tired of the same old stuff.
    If you want cartoons you gotta go to your family guys and your samurai jacks and to a lesser extent your simpsons.

Also i'm debating whether to report the abortion comment. Anyone alse think that was a little uncalled for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

no it was brillent and VERY funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Flamingfud

If you want cartoons you gotta go to your family guys and your samurai jacks and to a lesser extent your simpsons.

Also i'm debating whether to report the abortion comment. Anyone alse think that was a little uncalled for?

A classic mistake of the South-Park ignorant. You watched the first couple of seasons maybe, liked it a lot, then stopped watching it. What you missed, you crazy old nugget you, is the fact that the show has changed.....grown.....metamorphised.......from those promising beginnings into the best damn satire on TV. Don't knock what you don't know, missy. It makes you look stupid, or stupider. Whichever the case may be.

Back on point though, The Christmas episode was brilliant, but not good enough to top my current favourite; "Pip"- A retelling of Great Expectations. Too classic for words

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hmm, I find it hilarious how you claim to have seen the early stuff but not the current material and yet know enough about it to be able to dismiss it. Seasons 6 through 8 have seen a huge progression in the show - kenny disappeared for an entire season, leaving the boys to try and find a replacement for him; the secondary cast has expanded a lot; when Kenny did return, they stopped killing him every show; the humour has become more sharply satirical, and in general, the show's grown up a bit.

Yes, because we all know about that law that stops you from watching the above cartoons and south park, don't we. Never mind that you've missed out loads of great cartoons from your clearly well-thought-out "list". What about Dexter's Lab and The Power Puff Girls (the early stuff, preferably)? Or Ren And Stimpy? Or Invader Zim? Or Cow and Chicken? Or Rocco's Modern Life? The Happy Tree Friends? Two Stupid Dogs?

You'll excuse me if I don't change what cartoons I like just because some muppet tries (and fails) to justify their stupid comments with more stupid comments concerning what cartoons are "good".

What is that, a threat? Jesus. Either it's offensive to you or it's not. If it is, report it to a mod and see what they say. If not, get over it. Since when is the offensiveness of a comment decided by popular vote? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Big Ears wrote:
    the point that your 75% retarded .
    heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeeheeheeheeheeheeheeeheeeheee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeeheeheeheeheeheeheeeheeeheee

I knew it :D .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Downloaded and watched it this morning. It was good but hardly one of the best, maybe because I knew the plot it took something away, but I don't think it was as good as the NAMBLA episode for example.

lasr nite was sat night why is the new episode not out now? was it canceled to compaints or soemthing? it couldent be seaso nedning ebcause it was only been 15 epsidoex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

afaik new episodes are screened on wednesday nights in the states on comedy central but the site still has woodland critters up so there might not be a new one for a couple of weeks and then it will be more than likely the last or penultimate episode of the series

this is the last one of season 8 afaik .. it was shown last wednesday. and it's been available since thursday am. i think season 9 is starting early enough in the new year though

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Read here: http://www.epguides.com/southpark/

Woodland Critters Christmas is the last one of series 8. Hopefully we won't have too long to wait for the next series.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Work on season 9 is being started sometime in february, with a view to start airing in March according to the comments in the episode guide on southparkstudios.com.

Thanks Fysh
    BTW thats my real name

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

yo fishy, whats the craic!? no more sp for months!?!? what'll we do on the weekends? (besides the usual cabbaging...) "let this be our final battle"... na na na na na... doo doo dooo doooo... chew chew chew chew....

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

must get to see this...

havn't got into the newer series so much, barely seen any. Think series 3 was one of the best earlier ones.... Chinpokemon, Sexual harrassment panda etc. :D

I watched it this morning and have to say that it was excellant. One of the most twistedly brilliant South Park episodes Ive seen ina while. For the first half I was kinda disappointed that there was no Cartman, but when he was there he was as brilliant as ever. I loved the ending, "he died of aids".

• Advertisement

hey i know u ur that guynwho i get wasted with and say let this be our final battle then like 10 of us just start going neeee dooo pow na with that mentakl power battle thing ye what a great wepiode too bad w ehave to wait till FEB for new SP but in JAn we have new family guy and new moneky dust zaand for thosE interested new sga and ent

yeah, it will be cool!!! say, whats "ent" i'm guessing sga is stargate atlantis...

Startrek Enterprise?

what the **** are you idiots talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What amuses me is that those were the only two things you couldn't work out in that incoherent post...

ah, me and user45701 have a telekinetic connection! i understand it all.... though it was a challenge!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

"One of the best episodes ever" said the little boy in the red poofball hat.

What amuses me is that those were the only two things you couldn't work out in that incoherent post...
    my post made sence to those i wanted it to make sence 2
    ur not that important so i didnt see any reason to put the effort in making the post so that u could read it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

User45701 wrote:
    my post made sence to those i wanted it to make sence 2
    ur not that important so i didnt see any reason to put the effort in making the post so that u could read it
    Well, I'm sorry for interrupting your private coded love messages, but this is a public message board. Perhaps PM would be a better place for them?

I loved the musical montage in the abortion clinic....

"The lion cubs!" the little boy quickly begun
    "I took them to see how abortions are done!
    Now cubs do as they showed you, hurry up fast!
    Get the Anti-Christ out of my friend Kyle's ass!"

• Advertisement

perhaps less animosity! theres no need...

Advertisement