Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerbsies

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Swarfboy

newgrange wrote:
    We had an 'overall win' which was when the ball would bounce off the first kerb, and then bounce across to the opposite kerb and bounce off it. They were not as difficult to do as they sound.

Bang on the mark my man... the old double bounce "game over" remember it well and thought I was king like everyone else... last game I had was bout 10 years ago... must have another go... and 6 player squares I remember with a rotational thing going on just to complicate things...
    Did anybody have a game that involved the squares and bikes and trying to make the other person put a foot down or fall.....
    We had one guy on the road that was a master because he just used to wizz around doin 90 and he'd even crash into ya and make ya fall over but stilll manage to keep goin...
    I wonder if he utilised his talent... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Ah kerbs....we played with the rule that if you scored 3 in a row from the middle you had to go down on one knee and if ye scored 5 in a row you had to go down on both.
    This might give the person trying to catch it an unfair advantage of hitting you and stealing points so we also had a rule where the game was played between two marks on the kerb so ye could try and send the catcher the worng way.

another favourite in my neighbourhood was 52 bonkers.
    ahhh the memories....sniff!

Advertisement