Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will be first to die?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,938 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Azza wrote:
    i will reckon they all die at the same time ...... I know its a long shot but hey if I'm right your all gonna be in awe.

You mean like they did in Blake's 7? :)

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I can see it now... adama mysteriously vanishes only to turn up again in the last ep...he starts to explain everything...the cylon plan...who God is....Starbuck I am your father...
    Then El Prez in a moment of inexplicable trigger happiness blows his stomach away in a fountain of blood and guts....and he dies his words unspoken...cue an army of Sixes to blow the whole crew away..over the background sound of her and Gaius having one last hump.....

Advertisement