Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Simpsons' Trivia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

The muppets make an appearance, but thats not really a cartoon. South Park makes an appearance, I can't think of the other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

King of the hill characters show up in one episode.

Who was the first special Guess start to appear was themselves. If this already was asked then ignore me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

tony bennett way back in seson 2 the the earliest one i can remember! wasnt ringo star in seson 2 as well, when marge had a crush on him,

almost certain tony bennett was before ringo star! so ill go with tony benett!

name flanders cousin from england?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mandi7882

Hello:

In the United States, in Southern California one of my favorite episodes of The Simpsons aired last night - the one where Bart wins a radio contest and finally gets his "gag" prize - an Elephant - "Stampy".

What I'd like to know is this: The scene where Bart goes to the Radio station to demand his prize of an elephant instead of the $10,000 - the DJ's throw him out. Bart is standing out side screaming "I want my elephant" and the DJ's put on some music to drown him out.

Could someone please tell me the name of that song the DJ's are playing to drown Bart out?

Thanks so much!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Name one of the 2 cartoons that make appearances in the simpsons in their original format! Not inclucing Itchy and scratchy or poochy i mean actual cartoons shows.. eg flinstones/ top cat etc

Peter griffin, Family guys
    When homer travels back in time, the dog and the kid.

"Could someone please tell me the name of that song the DJ's are playing to drown Bart out?"
    The Elephant song (according to abe and jasper)

How many days did homer's hunger strike last?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

tony bennett way back in seson 2 the the earliest one i can remember! wasnt ringo star in seson 2 as well, when marge had a crush on him,

almost certain tony bennett was before ringo star! so ill go with tony benett!

name flanders cousin from england?
    According to the the official Simpsons episode guide (which gives the episodes in order of airdate) Tony Bennet was, in fact, the first (followed by Larry King and then Ringo Star), in the episode Dancin' Homer (Episode: 7F05 Original Airdate: 8/11/'90). However the first guest was Kelsey Grammer as Bob of course but he couldn't really be considered a guest star now because Bob is a permanent character.

The Simpsons' biggest loss: Lionel Hutz (due the the actor's death they retired the character) WHY GOD, WHY??!!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME WHO DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flaners's English reletive's name: Lord Thistlewick Flanders

Did anyone else see tonight's episode? The drug run one? It was pretty good. I wonder if The Simpsons will ever regain that hilarious/educated-joke-per-second standard that earned it the title of GREATEST SHOW EVER in my book.

Interesting Factoid: In Treehouse Of Horror I James Earl Jones (the voice of Darth Vader) played the Moving Man in the Bad Dream House story, Serak The Preparer in the Hungry Are The Damned story and the Narrator in The Raven. Three different charachters in one episode has to be a record for a guest voice. Don't you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

Peter griffin, Family guys
    When homer travels back in time, the dog and the kid.

"Could someone please tell me the name of that song the DJ's are playing to drown Bart out?"
    The Elephant song (according to abe and jasper)

How many days did homer's hunger strike last?

Nope no one has got this right yet!! It is name one of the cartoons in its original format, as in simpaons watching tv and seeing a cartoon!! Its a hard one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

the guy from the critic had his show on the tv one time, does that count? then he appeared as a judge at the film fesival

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Nope no one has got this right yet!! It is name one of the cartoons in its original format, as in simpaons watching tv and seeing a cartoon!! Its a hard one!

oh, you mean like itchy and scratchy, the happy little elves, that campy 70s throwback show that appeals to generation "x"ers about the bills and amendments, the eastern european cartoon about the bourgeios cat and proletariat mouse?

oh, you mean like itchy and scratchy, the happy little elves, that campy 70s throwback show that appeals to generation "x"ers about the bills and amendments, the eastern european cartoon about the bourgeios cat and proletariat mouse?

Nope! Read my first post shheeesh!!

"Not inclucing Itchy and scratchy or poochy i mean actual cartoons shows.. eg flinstones/ top cat etc"

And not "The critic" either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Barney
    Teletubbies
    Pokemon

The Jetsons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

The Mars and Matel ChocoBot hour ;)

Uh Ren and Stimpy appeared aswell afaicr.

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    Barney
    Teletubbies
    Pokemon

Barney and Tellytubbies are not cartoons, Pokemon was never actually watched by anyone in the simpsons

Only one right out of all below is Ren and Stimpy!! So Santahoe well done! On with next q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ah shít, I haven't been reading this thread, so I don't know what's been asked or not, so I'll have to keep the obscure theme going...

Name one of the books Professor Frink gave to Homer.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

Thermodynamics or Hypermathematics wasn't it?

How to be an inventor?

OK, what is Ned Flander's PIN number for the ATM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

696969?

JBoyle4eva wrote:

OK, what is Ned Flander's PIN number for the ATM?

Is it 2046? The cross

TBH, I forget now. So, a different question can be put on the table.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

what did millhouse get off the "comic store guy" in exchange for Barts "soul"??

POGS...Alf Pogs!

Name 3 of Lurleen Lumpkins songs If Correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

You're Wife Don't Understand You, but I Do
    Bagged Me a Homer
    Bunk With Me Tonight
    Stand By Your Manager

Thats 4 songs!

Q: Name 4 of the actors/sportspeople off the bad peoples rocket that was sent to the sun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

rosie o donell........

Tom Arnold
    Pauly Shore
    Ross Perot
    Spike Lee
    Dan Quayle
    Courtney Love
    Tanya Harding
    Al Sharpton
    Rosie O'Donnell

Thats 9 People!!

Next Question:

What was the txt which came up onthe cash register as maggie was scanned in the 1st season of the simpsons

NRA4EVER

How much did barney pay for a beer during prohibition in Springfield?

Was it $300?

What was homer's very first job?

Sorry no $45. And it was the best beer in the world.

Did he work in gulp'n'blow the fast food place.

Abe simpson circa late 1960's
    "_______ _________. Now theres a hair cut you can set your watch to?"

which american football star was he referring to?

Abe simpson circa late 1960's
    "_______ _________. Now theres a hair cut you can set your watch to?"

which american football star was he referring to?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Baltimore Colts quarterback Johnny Unitas

QUESTION:

[/font]Namethe four rides that was not operating the day the Simpsons went to Itchy and Scratchy Land!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

What is the name of "comic book guy" :D

Advertisement