Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you guys do after clocking out of work?

Options
  • 21-05-2024 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am a person who doesn't not go out unless I need to, like buy groceries or restock other supplies. I am a work-home person and I usually enjoy playing a handheld console and play video games - yeah boring I know (but I have fun being alone). I recently got a Netflix trial account and I would like to test the waters before committing as $ is $ and I don't want to spend something I won't enjoy.

I browsed their database of movies and sorry to say, and I don't mean to offend a Netflix fan here, but there are lots of movies but it's hard to choose which one I would watch that would not waste my time. :D

Can you suggest any series/documentaries/movies or even funny ones you can recommend?

Comments

Advertisement