Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World

Options
  • 15-05-2024 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Other thoughts I have been having, do you think that before the sun was created and maybe before I thought that Jupiter was a supreme sun to help the current sun that there was nothing but ice... thinking of I it have seen in TV that black worms were possible and live in ice, thinking that the world was done the worms may have died and kept relating to them selvse worm after worm they ate ice then maybe another until there was water a form of plant I.e seaweed… which the worms also ate along with each other. It all grew together reacting a load of mud jouring the whole process as the sun grew stronger.... Just make a brief thought to yourself because if maybe wrong then I have no idea what happened. Let me know your thoughts would be great to read or tv programmes you might have install for me.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement