Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner Driver looking for Accompanying qualified driver (Rathcoole Area)

Options
  • 14-05-2024 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Learner driver here! Looking for an accompanying qualified driver in the Rathoole area to help me before I go for my test. With it being such a long wait, and having no one to help guide me, I'm a bit stuck trying to get about and get the necessary experience I need. I have all of my EDT's done, and am very safe. I'm looking for someone to help me 1-2 times a week. Maybe a trainee driving instructor or someone with some free time who need some errands/shopping done for example. I'm sure we can arrange something. If anyone knows someone suitable can they get in touch. Thanks all!

Post edited by Wilberforce44 on

Comments

Advertisement