Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen Concert Parking

Options
  • 14-05-2024 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I am travelling from Kerry for the concert late afternoon. I normally park in Black Ash when shopping in the city but it is not open late for the concert. There are no options of return trains or buses after concert. I'm guessing the city will be very busy after 5pm. Someone suggested I park in Ballincollig & get the 220 bus, does anyone use this bus route and know if I can park my car near one of the bus stop locations. I have heard suggestions to park at the other GAA pitch or Rugby club near the stadium and go via Mahon but I am guessing by this time they will be full. Any suggestions would be appreciated as i am not familiar with the area. thanks.

Comments

Advertisement