Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Films ruined by propaganda and/or unrealistic situations/stories ....

Options
  • 12-05-2024 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

What films come to mind as the worst when it comes to blatant propaganda?? …. for me it is anything with Chuck Norris in it …. The Delta Force ….. all his Vietnam films …. in fact most return to Vietnam to rescue POW type films in general …..

Unrealistic situations/stories are harder …. what comes to mind ?? …. not including deliberate sci fi type films here …. films like the Indiana Jones series, Back to the Future series, Matrix series, etc. ….. or speculative possibility type films like the Stars Wars series …. but films that seemingly break their own rules …. Bond film Die Another Day with invisible car comes to mind for me …. Bond is meant to be far fetched at times I know but not this far fetched !! …

Comments

Advertisement