Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking advice

Options
  • 28-04-2024 9:25am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi there I have had a bad experience with an employer. I saw red flags but headed into the eye of the storm. The guy had an ad for work on Facebook, I screenshoted it at the start. The guy agreed on a weekly wage . I accepted the offer done a weeks work but got the run around on the next Monday morning at 6.33am saying there was nothing arranged for today and will be in touch. I was on the road already and didn't see text until I arrived at 7.30am the guy never rang Monday. Tuesday there was no reply to my calls until I rang him from wife's phone. He said stuff would be there Wednesday. I told him I wasn't going back. He hung up .. I called a few times about my wages but he said I hadn't signed off and threatened I would get nothing.. I genuinely feel he never had any intentions to pay me at all and he was a smug so and so . What should I do. He is property maintenance guy with rooms stuffed with refugees and the work I done was building hallway from one door to another with a new door into a sitting room which was going to have more beds. Lads in house were a1 shared food and wanted to help, sound fellas and he treated them like dirt . How can I resolve anyone know how to deal with this sort

Post edited by Shield on

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement