Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anker soundcore Q20i noise cancelling headphones €38.50 delivered

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭mjp

Ordered my Q20i on 30th April and can see funds taken from bank AC but no sign of them. Can't even find a confirmation mail in my inbox. Searching soundcore but nothing showing up. Have others who ordered around then received theirs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

ordered mine last night. I’ve always been impressed with Anker products! Not used to these long deliveries though. Spoilt with Prime!!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭MakersMark

Does the sound cancelling work even when no music is being played?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭WengerOutIn

Thanks OP, got them on Friday. Very good headphones for the money.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,229 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

very impressed by these. the ANC will probably mean they become a replacement for my sennheiser HD 350BTs that i use daily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Got confirmation of "ready to ship" today from Soundcore. Only thing that makes me nervous is they are sending it UPS. So I'm mentally preparing for 2 weeks of shouty drama until UPS deliver it. Or admit they've lost it.

Curse you, BA - another set of headphones, and another yoke I didn't really NEED.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭alanbk

hi. I ordered on 27 April and received them on 10 May. So I’d say you should get them this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

yes. They have 3 modes - noise cancelling, no noise-cancelling (so exterior sound is just muffled by the headphones), & transparent (where exterior sounds are fed into the headphones, e.g. if you want to hear what someone is saying)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭ratracer

I got that same email re delivery address. And I had a 'robust' discussion with over email with Anker customer care.

I called into the UPS Depot in Galway today, as I was passing by and chanced collecting it. It turned out the parcel was labelled perfectly, but the UPS driver decided not to bother his hole doing Friday afternoon deliveries, and just put it down as incorrect address!!😡🤬

Anyway, got them today, and just gave them a quick try, but I like them. Comfortable fit, ANC is fine for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭halfpastneverr

Mine arrived on Monday after UPS postponed Friday delivery, hard to escape the Finglas vortex!

Really impressed with the sound and noise canceling. Used them on my commute this morning & couldn't hear any conversations or stop announcements etc. Will make the bus a bit more bearable at least. Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭mjp

Turns out it's my error for delay as found an email lastnight from them in my spam from 2 weeks ago requesting clarification on my address as they required a house number which I don't have. Says will be shipped in next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Now €32.99 - €17 off when using the on-site promo code.
    (€31.34 if you're logged in).

This is excluding delivery at €5.50, although I've raised this with them as the payment page states there is 'Fast, Free shipping'.

Post edited by StaticNoise on

• Registered Users Posts: 16,573 ✭✭✭✭banie01

My Taotronic BH-060's are starting to really show their age now. I had planned on just replacing the earpad foam, but the price of decent pads are almost as much as a full new pair

So it's time for a new set, pulled the trigger on the sound core q20i and look forward to receiving them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Brianb8802

Thanks OP, I picked up a Q45 for €90 in the latest sale. Due to arrive the end of this week.

Post edited by Brianb8802 on

Advertisement