Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy marine ply for Glen L Malahini

Options
  • 25-04-2024 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I've just cut the mahogany frames for my first boat build. I'm now looking to source the plywood. Can anyone suggest where's the best, most knowledgeable and possibly most economical place to buy marine ply? I'm based near Dundalk.

Thanks

Paul

Best Answers

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 B593

Thanks neris, I spoke with Waller Wickham and they said they don't have much plywood due to the price of it at the moment, somewhere around €200 for 8x4 of 9mm.

P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

could you use tricoya . guanented outside for 40 years. not sure about on a boat though

• Registered Users Posts: 7 B593

Waller Wickham it is then. Thanks neris and thanks again Fergal, i really appreciated meeting you and thanks for the info.

I will keep you updated.

Advertisement