Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW35 Transfer Thread

Options
  • 24-04-2024 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭

Mini DGW this week with Chelsea and Spurs doubling.

Gusto and Porro yellow flagged for me. No other defenders tempt me so might just play them and hope for the best.

I’m thinking of Saka>Gordon but have a feeling that could backfire! I can get Saka back week after when I ship Solanke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

My plans are to get Gordon and Son in for Diaz and ???

Originally it was Saka given he's been a bit quiet recently but it feels like madness to get rid of an attacking Arsenal player while they're still in the hunt. I'm leaning at getting rid of Salah now, out of the title race and he looks out of sorts. Frees up lots of cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,239 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Nunez out for sure. To think I shipped Watkins out for him and missed out on Ollie points. Thinking of Isak but now Callum Wilson is available again

Might out Salah as well for a hit for

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Udogie out for the season.

Looked at my team and EBH is 50%, Toney, Palmer and Gusto are 25% to play.

Relying on pressers this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,601 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Dunno what to do with Salah 🫤

Also have Nunez....kinda want to get rid of both of them tbh but dumping Salah for Gordon for a hit feels wrong somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

West Ham are the exact type of team that could both turn Liverpool over or lose 5-0 so in a similar boat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Thinking a -8 could be justified: Udogie, Salah, Darwin to Porro, Foden, Isak. Will mull it over a bit more before doing it. Would like Gordon too but he can wait a week or so more.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Caustic

TBf while Salah is a bit off form, only two last ditch tackles have stopped him having a goal and assist in the two games he started. And thats only what i saw in highlights

• Registered Users Posts: 15,195 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

If people were selling both Salah + Nunez, and only had 1 transfer to make, what order would you put them in?

At the moment I am leaning towards 1) Salah, 2) Nunez. Salah has more replacement options, Son for example, and frees up cash for KSB down the line and the Jackson doesn't seem like a massive upgrade on Nunez with his fixtures to say it's worth a -4. Maybe in 37. Isak would be the option though, but is Isak a better option that Son?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,601 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Fwiw...I've gone Darwin to Isak....will keep Salah and hope for the best

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

Darwin and Salah on the bench

• Advertisement
Advertisement