Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dad is Getting Sick

Options
  • 24-04-2024 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hello all

my dads mental health is deteriorating lately he has become paranoid and Senile he lives on his own in a flat and i am getting worried it will get worse hes 70 this year and if he lost his flat he could become Homeless i am going to make an appointment with his GP to discuss his options , can you apply for a Nursing home through your GP or if he has to stay with a hostipal what happens when your parent is too old to look after himself and is renting ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Mod - Moved to a more suitable forum. Hopefully posters here can help with your query.

All the best

Hilda

Advertisement