Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick’s mother and baby home Navan rd

Options
  • 24-04-2024 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi there ,

I am wondering if anyone would have any info on what the day was like for a baby whose mother was not in the home with them in the 1980’s . I spent time alone there as a baby and my record just show date of entry date of exit . There is no daily record of who cared for me and what that consisted off

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

Is this the information that you got from the adoption tracing Act? I got mine & it has details of all my feeds, weigh ins, everything. But there was nothing about who exactly looked after me, as such. My BM left a few days after my birth. I was just there for the first 3 months of my life. But a friend commented on the level of detail was more than she would have gotten from her Mam growing up (she was not adopted). I was born mid 70's in there

Advertisement