Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook.com new emails going into Other

Options
  • 23-04-2024 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

I'm experiencing a problem with outlook.com.

Any new emails I get go into other and don't show with my main emails. If I refresh the new emails disappear and I have old emails from over a day ago at the top. I have the focused crap setting turned off. Why is it doing this? How do I turn this trash off. I want all my emails to appear together. I don't want my new emails hidden. This is ridiculous. How do I turn this bs off? I don't even know how to bring back the new emails.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

If you have "focused" and "other" tabs - you did not disable the setting. Make sure you click "Save" once set your option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I didn't have either tab. I get a popup when I open outlook.com that my new emails are in other.i have the focused setting turned off and I turned it off years ago and double checked that it was off today and it was off. Its so annoying. My new emails appear at the top if I tap the pop up that says "Other". If I change the page or press inbox the new emails disappear never to be seen again. If I don't click the pop up I never see those new emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,486 ✭✭✭✭28064212

A screenshot of the popup would help.

Do you have anything set up under Settings ⇒ Mail ⇒ Rules or Settings ⇒ Mail ⇒ Sweep?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

Advertisement