Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hyrox Dublin

Options
  • 17-04-2024 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

Did anyone manage to register for this? Thought I might give it a go this year and was checking in on the website every couple of weeks for when the Dublin event would be announced. Saw yesterday that it was confirmed but every category is already sold out! I obviously totally underestimated it's popularity. But given. Search for hyrox on boards yielded no relevant results I kind of thought it was still a but under the radar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭The Davestator

My wife got a spot, but through some pre launch code that was going around. I think that it was basically sold out before it even went on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Wow OK I totally underestimated the interest in it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Em1984

Like that I was checking in every week. Gutted when saw it was completely sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I remember I wanted to pop along to one just to see it as it was only up the road in the RDS, but the price was far too steep 15 Euros, its not exactly a spectator sport in the conventional sense

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Advertisement