Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door open on alarm system. Magnet/contact issue ? HKC alarm

Options
  • 06-04-2024 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Folks,

First post her so apologies for any mistakes ive made. So recently i had my back door changed and the crew took the door with the magnet with them and put it to skip. I bought the magnet and contact set off amazon, but when i tried to connect it today the fault on alarm went off but its still saying that back door is open when i try to arm it. I dont have multimeter so i dont really know if the magnet is connecting with the contact. Might be my wiring or the guys that were doing the doors couldve ripped some cables as they werent very gentle with it. Any help would be appreciated before i contact someone to do it. I can provide pics off magnet and contact and how it is connected. I have the HKC alarm system but dont know which model it is if its of anyu help

Comments

Advertisement