Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up wifi down the garden from my house

Options
  • 05-04-2024 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭

hi guys im trying to set up wifi from my house down to a mobile home at bottom of my garden and i have eir fibre in the house,so i plan on running cat6 from the lan port on my router in the house and bring the cat6 in to the mobile home,but what do i use in the mobile as in what would be best to plug in to the cat6 in the mobile home and its going to be for wifi as everything will be used in the mobile home via wifi.

so my question is what would be best for the job of solid good wifi,i do have a huawei B628-265 unlocked simfree router,could this be used running the cat6 in to the back of lan and then giving top quality wifi.

my eir fibre in the house is 500mb down,any ideas as to what would be best in the mobile home for great wifi.

Comments

Advertisement