Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new date's past sexual history bothers me

Options
  • 04-04-2024 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have started going out with a woman in her mid 40's, and during intimate times she has said things like "it's been a while, I'm all closed up again" but I have been with many others and I have an average sized organ, and I can barely feel I'm inside. This has never been the case with me past partners so I don't think I have a small one. Which takes me to think that she must have had so many previous partners, or has been into some of the more extreme activities such as huge sized toys, or is lying about "its been a while".

I am aware of body differences, but the gap is visible. Should I ask about this, or just shut up, or breake it off?

Post edited by Hannibal_Smith on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

As it's the personal issues thread I'll change my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Multiple partners will not cause what you're describing, despite pop culture saying so. A weakened pelvic floor is more likely caused by things such as constipation, lifting heavy objects, injury, age, or the more obvious one is childbirth (etc).

There are exercises to help with this, but it would need a mature and open conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Glaceon

I heard something recently that really makes you think "hmm?" about this myth:

Why is it that "sleeping around" would cause this, but not someone in a monogamous relationship for years?

I guess where I'm coming from here is that it's not down to her having a lot of partners.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭Tefral

I imagine that this thread isnt a joke so Ill treat my response about this topic as such.

What you are describing, is most certainly (like 100% certain level) not about sexual partners making your parners Vagina bigger.

It is designed to stretch for childbirth and sexual arousal. It also, returns to its previous shape afterward.

Its a proven fact.

All womens bodies are different, naturally, so this lady is just different. Maybe change up positions? If its gonna bother you this much at the start, id say cut her loose and find someone else. You'd be doing her a favour!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Closed pending review

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement