Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOLD - Hammerli Tac R1 .22 & additional Mags

Options
  • 03-04-2024 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hammerli Tac R1 .22 for sale. Comes with 1 x (10 rnd) magazine and have an additional 4 x (10 rnd), 2 x (20 rnd - 1 unopened) and 1 x (30 rnd - unopened). All mags over 10 rnd have been plugged to 10 rnd.

The rifle has had only approx 400-450 rounds put through it. I'm selling it as I'm not getting a chance to use it as much as I'd like. It's already had the trigger springs upgraded resulting in a lighter pull than the factory springs. The rifle itself is in pristine condition and great fun and accurate to shoot. It's currently being held by GunShop.ie (Dublin) for me, but they aren't actively selling it. I'm selling all together for €1,150.

Barrel: 16.1"

Sights: Flip-up Front/Rear

Receiver: Aluminium

Handguard: M-LOK

Post edited by otmmyboy2 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement