If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 65OLED808 & Samsung HWQ990C

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,135 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Skippy Along.

Hope you have been keeping well and thanks for coming back to us for your planned upgrade.

The 808 series Philips OLED is an amazing television. The picture quality is 2nd to none and the Ambi light feature is a real bonus. I've wanted one of these myself for a while now after viewing our display one daily.

The 809 is due in the coming months May/June but no confirmed pricing just yet. The current 65OLED808 has a VIP price on it of €1798.

The Q990C is a great soundbar as it includes the sub and rears as well as sounding fantastic :) at its current price of €1198 (down from €1499) makes it a super bargain.

Your VLL5 bracket will fit the Philips with no issue as it has a vesa 300 x 300 pattern for mounting which the VLL5 will fit.

There are no wall mounts supplied for the rears and we would not have anything suitable to hold them unfortunately.
    The manual shows the following:

A quick google and their are links to brackets that other people who have the same issue have purchased to mount the rears.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

Thanks Kenny its a good deal alright for what I'm getting.

That order is gone through there now to yourselves with order number ending 59

I'm not in any hurry with delivery builder on site still

Thanks

Hi Skippy Along.

Many thanks for the order. You will be over the moon once things are up and running, well you have to get the builders out first I suppose :)

It has all gone through at this end. The order will not ship until the end of the week and we will keep you posed on which day it will arrive with you next week.

Of if you prefer we can hang fire on shipping it for a few days if that makes any difference to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

Thanks Kenny send them on next week.

No problem Skippy Along, they'll leave our store tomorrow and they'll be with you next week.

If you have any issues at all please don't hesitate to drop us a post!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.