Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEAI One Stop Shops- Recommendations & Reviews

Options
  • 01-04-2024 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I'm based in Meath.

I'm overwhelmed with combination of the number of One Stop Shops approved by the SEAI and the utter lack of information I can find out about any of them except that they exist. I'm looking at some upgrades, but I don't want to just pick a OSS randomly which is where it's currently heading.

I also don't want to pay multiple OSS providers €500 a pop for the privilege of getting a price estimate from them.

I'd be very grateful if anyone who has had upgrades through a OSS could share their experience with me. I think the forum charter forbids sharing of names, so if you could post your experiences here and say if you're OK with getting a PM asking for the name of the OSS you dealt with.

If you could give a rough outline of what you got done and (if possible itemised) what it set you back that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisement