If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg g2 vs C3

Options
  • 30-03-2024 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi guys, long time customer. I'm just looking for some advice on the LG G2 vs LG C3. Is there any major difference in technology between the two or in picture quality. Also if you have any personal thoughts if you could please share. Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,135 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the post Zathrus!

The G2 and the C3 are quite similar, they both have an EVO panel and use the Alpha 9 processor but the C3 uses the Gen 6 version of the Alpha 9 and has better sound options than the G2 so would edge it on spec. The C3 also has a desk stand so you're not limited by having to wall mount it like you are with the G2.

The real difference is with the G3 - it uses a Micro lens Array panel so it's much higher spec than both the C3 and the G2. It has much better brightness and colour but still needs to be wall mounted.

I hope this has answered your question but if you need anything else please let me know!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Zathrus

Hi David thanks for your reply. Just curious what your impression of the Samsung qe65qn90c is as I know this is mini led and not OLED and how does it stack up to the LG G2 and C3. Also I see there is 300 off of the sterling price which would bring it down to £1,099 is this correct.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,135 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for getting back to me Zathrus,

The QN90C is a good TV but it's still an LED TV and wouldn't give the same colour or contrast as an OLED. The black levels are much better on the OLEDs and as such the picture is a lot more natural and realistic.

There is a £300 voucher off that TV at the moment but it's an instore collection item only and would need to be collected from our Belfast store!

Please don't hesitate to drop me a post if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.