Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW30 Matchday Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ref is some joke here - Raya gets a yellow for taking too long with kick out but players constantly fouling and booking no one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Started Saliba and Gabriel, don't own Haaland. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

Really could have used a sh*t house City goal there... ah well.

70 points all out and up to a season high of 450k OR which is depressing enough. WC and BB left... 65 points behind the leader in my main league so may pull the trigger on that now to shake things up for the last few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,175 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

58 pts, down to 21k. Benching Gabriel and Gordon was costly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

62 (-4) and a tiny red arrow. Benching Saliba was my only real selection mistake, so not disastrous. Looking forward to wildcarding soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭ForestFire

70Pts (WC) …If I got a quadruple Chelsea and Liverpool clean sheet it could have skyrocketed ..Ha ha

At least they both conceded early…. so as not to give too much hope,

but almost everyone else delivered points and BPS

56 meh, thinking of taking a punt on Jesus - home against Luton… hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Slice of luck really, I definitely would have benched one of them if I had better defenders on the bench but I had Doughty and Estupinan and no way was I starting either of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement