Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Next "Possible" Car Discussion for the Mad_Lad

Options
  • 29-03-2024 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

I just had a look at the EV6 and see that it appears a lot better thought out and designed compared to the ID cars which seems to have been rushed.

Seems like they depreciate very heavily, I see some on carzone for a lot less that the 53.8 K New price tag.

The Ioniq 5 appears to be much better designed too and holds it's value a tiny bit better.

I haven't ruled out keeping the id3 T5 yet but it's kind of scary reading the problems related to some modern ICE cars.

I might head to Hyundai and Kia at the weekend for a spin.

Comments

Advertisement