If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG G2/G3 with soundbar

Options
  • 28-03-2024 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Howdy, I'm trying to understand the options/variations between richersounds.ie and richersounds.com for a 65" LG tv.

.com domain has a free soundbar "worth up to £999" with the LG G3 model OLEDs, £1899.10 (€2221) current price. Which soundbar is it?

.ie domain has the LG G3 65" current price as €2113.20, without any free soundbar. Can I order from the .com domain with delivery to southern Ireland to get the soundbar? Or must I order from .ie?

The LG G2 65" is €1429 on .ie domain, and £1199 (€1403) on .com. Is there any soundbar option on these older models, or any further discounts?

I believe the 10% LG discount is expiring on the 4th of April, is that right?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the post mclot.

On the LG OLED65G36 there is a free soundbar but it's only available on the sterling price - we don't have any free soundbar offers on the LG OLED65G26 model.

The prices would break down as follows:

LG OLED65G26 (older model) - £1199 sterling (using the RSTV200 voucher) with no free soundbar plus £6.99 delivery

LG OLED65G26 (older model) - 1429.20 euro (using the 10% off offer) including shipping

LG OLED65G36LA - £1889.10 sterling (using the 10% off offer) with a free LG GX soundbar and £6.99 for shipping

LG OLED65G36LA - 2113.20 euro including shipping but with no free soundbar.

I hope this clears up the pricing on the models. The 10% offer ends on the 2nd April.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a post if you'd like to go ahead with any of these.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.