Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soda without sweetners?

Options
  • 28-03-2024 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭

Just noticed that one of the last holdouts is no longer tasting good. Club Orange is now tasting awful as every other soda which changed recipe and added aspartame and acesulfame k. What a shame, what used to be good tasting refreshing drink now taste like every other one on offer.

The only one with no sweetners in are coca cola and pepsi cola which I am not really a fan so I will have to stick with sparkling water and memories of good old times.

Anyone do have a tip if there is any soft drink without sweetners? So far I only found some concentrates in mostly polish shops which can be used to make a drink with sparkling water and while they tend to have a good selection of them sometimes when I am out and want to get some drink I cant find anyting without sweetners which is annoying.

Comments

Advertisement